FTP Server end points require the following fields be completed:
- End Point Name – Give this FTP source a name to help you identify what process this source is a part of.
- Description – You can write a description of this source so you remember exactly what process this source is being used for.
FTP Server Information
- Host – Fill in the FTP host URL.
- Port – Default port is 21
- User – Fill in a username from the FTP site that you are connecting to.
- Password – Fill in the password for the FTP host account.
Test Connection – allows a simply way to test the credentials defined for the endpoint.
Thanks for your feedback.