Allows you to choose or create an FTPS Endpoint.
Clicking on will display the End Point Detail.
FTPS Client end points require the following fields be completed:
- End Point Name – Give this FTPS source a name to help you identify what process this source is a part of.
- Description – You can write a description of this source so you remember exactly what process this source is being used for.
- Client IP Address – Clients accessing transport manager must be whitelisted.
Transport Manager Access
- Host – OptiPaaS will automatically create the FTPS host URL
- Port – OptiPaaS will automatically fill in Port 22
- User – OptiPaaS will automatically create the username
- Password – Minimum 8 characters
Once you click Okay
The following information will be displayed :