When creating Transports, OptiPaaS requires the identification of the transport type.
Each transport type enables a file exchange behavior.
Different types will be required by different business use cases.
Recommended types for flow processing
• Feed – Import file from external organization with no response. This is the post office pickup by the enterprise.
• Private Exchange – Import file that may trigger a private response. This is a post office pickup with a possible “return to sender”
• Push – Export file to external organization. This is the post office drop-off by the enterprise.
Recommended types for direct delivery (also suitable for advanced flow processing use cases)
• One to Many – Direct file exchange that does not require Mule flow processing, files sent by the enterprise (which is the source) arrive to distributors (which are the targets).
• Many to One – Direct file exchange that does not require Mule flow processing, files sent by distributors (sources) arrive to the enterprise org (the target).
• Broadcast – Export file to multiple organizations at once.