SFTP \ FTPS Client Configuration Information
To configure your FTP client to connect to Thru, refer to the following information:
- Host: Depending on which global region is being used, one of the following will be entered.
- ORD1-FTP.thruinc.net – Chicago (220.127.116.11)
- HKG-FTP.thruinc.net – Hong Kong (18.104.22.168)
- LHR-FTP.thruinc.net – London (22.214.171.124)
- SYD-FTP.thruinc.net – Sydney (126.96.36.199)
- Trial-FTP.thruinc.net – For Demo and Trial sites in Europe (188.8.131.52)
- US-FTPSBX.thruinc.net – For Demo and Trial sites in US (184.108.40.206)
Hosts for customers subscribed to OptiSPEED
- optispeed-sftps.thruinc.net – US sites
- optispeed-sftps-uk.thruinc.net – Europe sites
- Protocol: Select your secure FTP preference
- Encryption: Require explicit FTP over TLS
- Logon Type: Select your preference
- User: The user is a combination of Thru site portal URL \ user name (typically email address);
- Password: The password is the same one used for Thru portal authentication.
Thanks for your feedback.