GDPR tab is visible in Administrative UI in the Site Options > GDPR.
The following features are implemented to make Thru software GDPR compliant:
- Administrative UI to enable and configure GDPR features, requires administrator to consent to agreement provided by Thru
- Administration feature to edit the consent text for external guest users when Thru site operates in GDPR mode.
- User removal request feature – Feature for registered or guest user to request deletion of personal information with confirmation of mailbox ownership and the tool for administrator to delete user on request
- Administrative UI/tool to handle removal requests and remove user information
- Allow to delete user which is a external recipient of Thru distribution (without account in Thru)
- GDPR support to audit page
- Show consent to external users – Guest users will be asked to consent to agreement before registering with Thru site.
- Tool to toggle individual languages.
Thanks for your feedback.