Personal profiles are created and maintained automatically via comparison with the Lotus Domino address book. Personal profiles contain all user-specific settings (personal data, signature variations, templates, MFT user-specific settings, etc.).
Activation of treeMailS/MFT for a User
- Go to “Personal profiles” and open the personal profile to be activated.
- On the “Activation” tab, set the following parameters to “Yes”:
- “Activate treeMailS”
- “User works with the treeMailS Client”
- “Send treeMailS client installation message”
- Assign the previously defined company profile to the user under “Sig 1”.
- By assigning the company previously defined to the personal profile, the signature layout defined for the company is also automatically assigned to the personal profile.
- Go back to the “General” tab.
- On the “MFT (user specific)” tab you can define when and how the treeMailS/MFT dialog will be displayed for the user.
The default settings on this tab are pre-defined and can be modified in the personal profile template installed during the installation in the Master Data | template for personal profiles.
- Leave the default settings on the “treeMailS Client configuration” tab as is.
- Click the Save & Close button. The personal profile is saved, and the user is notified automatically via email.