For the Installation of treeMailS on the Lotus Domino server (Win 32 or Win 64), a Notes User with full admin rights is required. Make sure that the Notes User used for this is registered in the arrays “Full Access Administrators” and “Administrators” in the “Security” tab of the particular server document within NAMES.NSF.
For an installation under Windows, treeMailS provides a setup program that runs the installation automatically.
The following requirements have to be met:
a. Copy the treeMailS directory to a server that the Domino server can access.
b. In addition, a Lotus Domino administrator group has to be made available.
The setup program for the treeMailS server installation is located in the folder
Lotus Domino Win 32-bit system:
Lotus Domino Win 64-bit system:
List of Parameters Required During the Installation
- Administrator group for treeMailS
- Group for all treeMailS / MFT users
Follow these steps to install the treeMailS/MFT Bridge server under Windows (32/64 bit):
- Copy the treeMailS archive to the relevant Domino Server.
- Unpack the treeMailS archive.
- Navigate to the directory that was created during step 2.
- The installation programs for the actual systems are located in the subdirectory
- Depending on your Windows/Domino system, the installer is located under win32 (32 bit) or win64 (64 bit).
- Start the installer (InstStreeMailS.exe) which will guide you throughout the installation.