In order to build and run this demo project you need:
- Anypoint Studio with Mule Runtime 3.7.0 EE or higher
- Mule Thru MFT Connector
- An account in Thru MFT development environment or an instance of Thru MFT server deployed in Thru Sandbox or on premise with your organization.
- Thru demo transports which support Mule demo flows listed here.
Test the flows
- Import the demo project into your workspace:
- Go to File > Import
- Select Anypoint Studio Project from External Location (under the parent folder “Anypoint Studio”)
- Provide the root path to the demo project folder.
- Select Mule Runtime (3.7.x EE).
- Click Finish.
- Change the state of the projects to started or stopped as required.
- Note: Flows ProductCatalogUpdateSelective and InvoicePrivateExchangeStarter are in the stopped state because the flows work with the same Thru MFT Transports as started flows ProductCatalogUpdate and InvoicePrivateExchangeRealDropOffStarter, respectively. Only one Mule flow can work with one Thru Transport at a time.
- Run the Mule Project.
- Go to the Thru MFT Server
- Select Thru Transport required for certain Mule flow flow and pass the file to the related endpoint
- The file will be picked up by the Thru MFT Transport, passed to Thru MFT Connector and processed according to the Mule flow.
Thanks for your feedback.