Thru MFT Connector for MuleSoft is an out-of-the-box connector to implement file exchange with external and internal organizations for your Mule Flows.
The connector enables Thru MFT as a service (MFTaaS) cloud platform to a solution based on Mule ESB.
Thru MFT cloud service (OptiPaaS) implements the following features for the MuleSoft-based enterprise solutions:
- Reliable file exchange between organizations and Mule Flows with audit, alerts and business continuity
- Partner Management with subscriptions, self-management, reusable endpoints, support, and out of the box protocols and API connectors
- Centralized system of record
- Monitoring and control of all file transfers across all organizations using real-time end-to-end processing dashboards
- Scalable and secure REST API for Mule and other connectors
- Developer environment
Thru MFT Connector for MuleSoft and Thru MFT cloud service (OptiPaaS) allow MuleSoft developers to focus on business logic, while the Thru service and connector handle file exchange with organizations.
Key benefits for developers include:
- Separation of data processing in Mule Flows from file exchange with organizations via Thru MFT (OptiPaaS)
- Unified connector API for pickup, drop-off and exception handling, independent of partner endpoint type and method/protocol.
Endpoints are managed in Thru MFT (OptiPaaS) service and are invisible to Mule Flows.
- Subscription model instead of addressing.
Read through this user guide to understand how to set up and configure a basic file transfer using Thru MFT connector.
Track feature additions, compatibility, limitations, and API version updates with each release of the connector using the Connector Release Notes
Review the Connector Operations section and notes on demo Flows
MuleSoft maintains this connector under the MuleSoft Certified connectors support policy.