If you are a user of Thru that needs to access the platform via an FTP client the following information should help
Thru’s FTP platform will allow you to log into your site using FTP protocol.
SFTP \ FTPS Client Configuration Information
To configure your FTP client to connect to Thru, refer to the following information:
- Host: Depending on which global region is being used, one of the following will be entered.
- ORD1-FTP.thruinc.net – Chicago (126.96.36.199)
- HKG-FTP.thruinc.net – Hong Kong (188.8.131.52)
- LHR-FTP.thruinc.net – London (184.108.40.206)
- SYD-FTP.thruinc.net – Sydney (220.127.116.11)
- Trial-FTP.thruinc.net – For Demo and Trial sites in Europe (18.104.22.168)
- US-FTPSBX.thruinc.net – For Demo and Trial sites in US (22.214.171.124)
- Hosts for customers subscribed to OptiSPEED
- optispeed-sftps.thruinc.net – US sites
- optispeed-sftps-uk.thruinc.net – Europe sites
- Protocol: Select your secure FTP preference
- Encryption: Require explicit FTP over TLS
- Logon Type: Select your preference
- User: The user is a combination of Thru site portal URL / user name (typically email address);
- Password: The password is the same one used for Thru portal authentication.