This section explains how to use the Notifications feature.
Notifications allows users to receive email notifications for multiple types of transactions that take place within a selected folder.
This feature is ideal to use when a folder is being shared among multiple users so that you can know all the changes that are being made to shared content.
NOTE: You can only set notifications for folders, not files.
To learn how to set a folder to receive notifications, go to the Add to Notifications section of this user guide.
To modify the types of transactions you receive for a folder:
- Click on the “Notifications” menu selection within the Thru Web Application
- Select the folder that you want to modify (as shown below) and click the blue Modify button.
- By default, a folder added to notifications will have all the transactions checked for notifications. Un-check the transactions you don’t want receive email notifications for and click Save when completed.
Activating/Deactivating a Folder
If you want disable notifications for a folder and turn them on at a later time, you can Activate or Deactivate a folder within Notifications.
To deactivate a folder from receiving notifications:
- Click the check box next to the folder you want to deactivate and select the Deactivate button that is above your folders.
- To know a folder has been deactivated, you will see a red X to the right of that folder below the Active status.
To activate a folder to start receiving notifications:
- Click the check box next to the folder you want to activate and click Activate above your folders.
- You will know the folder is activated when there is a green check mark beneath the Active status.
Removing a Folder from Notifications
To remove a folder from the Notifications section:
- Click the check box next to the folder you want to remove and select the Remove button that is above your folders.
- When Remove has been selected, the folder will no longer appear under Notifications.