Solving File Sharing Challenges for CREF with Cloud-Based MFT
PRESENTER: Al Carvalho, Vice President of Enterprise Solutions, Thru, Inc.
In every real estate finance deal, multiple files need to be shared with countless process participants. Until now, real estate finance companies were forced to use legacy solutions like email, FTP and shared drives, which fall short in security, access, monitoring and other enterprise requirements. These inadequate and inefficient processes degrade profitability and make it difficult to compete in the digital age.
However, Thru’s experience and expertise in file exchange can help Commercial Real Estate Finance (CREF) companies and their partners overcome those difficulties.
Watch this webinar to learn how Thru’s MFT as a Service solution set:
- Supports scalable collaboration between CREFs and unlimited partners
- Separates responsibilities for partner file exchange
- Supports multiple process types: point-to-point, one-to-many, many-to-one
- Provides a single pane-of-glass view into file transfer between limitless partners
- Securely schedule, track and control high volume file exchanges
Vice President of Enterprise Solutions, Thru, Inc.
Al Carvalho is responsible for Thru’s global enterprise solution strategy and execution. Al joined Thru with over 25 years of experience leading enterprise solution sales and delivery teams for industry leading technology and management consulting companies including Unisys, BearingPoint, KPMG and Ernst & Young. His expertise includes selling and delivering enterprise class systems integration, business process alignment, workflow / collaboration and data management/business intelligence solutions in both the private and public sectors.