Solving File Sharing Challenges for CREF with Cloud-Based MFT
In every real estate finance deal, multiple files need to be shared with countless process participants. Until now, real estate finance companies were forced to use legacy solutions like email, FTP and shared drives, which fall short in security, access, monitoring and other enterprise requirements. These inadequate and inefficient processes degrade profitability and make it difficult to compete in the digital age.
However, Thru’s experience and expertise in file exchange can help Commercial Real Estate Finance (CREF) companies and their partners overcome those difficulties.
Watch this webinar to learn how Thru’s MFT as a service solution set:
- Supports scalable collaboration between CREFs and unlimited partners
- Separates responsibilities for partner file exchange
- Supports multiple process types: point-to-point, one-to-many, many-to-one
- Provides a single pane-of-glass view into file transfer between limitless partners
- Securely schedule, track and control high volume file exchanges