1. From the Thru Portal or ShareThru Explorer, go to Administration > Publishing.
2. To define options, expand the Publishing menu, and then select Options. The Publishing Options page opens.
Publishing options include:
- Allow publishing users to edit the tag dictionary — This allows users who are part of the Publishing Users group to add tags to the tag dictionary.
- Require statement agreement for file downloads — When this is checked, the site displays the publishing statement that is entered below every time a user tries to download a file in your Collection.
3. Click Modify to change an option.
4. Click Save to save your changes.