- Fill in the configuration fields:
- Action Label: Give this Text Message a label. (e.g. Text Notification for New Bids)
- Description: Give a description of this email notification. (e.g. After bids are added to Folder A from FTP source, trigger text message notification to [contact names, lists])
- Next, fill out the Text Message Template. First fill out the phone numbers that will receive this notification and then fill out the body text (must be no longer than 140 characters). You can add tags for predefined lists and numbers. Click “View template tags” to view all possible tags.
- Next, fill in the folder path(s) on your Thru site where you want this Text Message action to happen and specify the Patterns.
For more on creating Patterns, go here (link to Patterns section).
- When you are finished configuring this Text Message action, click Save Action at the bottom of the screen.
Thanks for your feedback.