To configure new nodes in OptiBAND:
- Click on the plus sign icon (+) from the toolbar. The “configure new node” page opens.
- Fill in each configuration field:
- Node name: Give a name to this node. A best practice would be to name nodes according their use case (Ship 1, Oil Rig 1, Paris Office, etc.) so each node is organized.
- Thru site URL: Enter the Thru site URL set up for this node (e.g.
- Node Controller API URL: The API URL is given by thru.
- The node is local: Nodes can be added to simulate ‘multiple ship’ scenarios
- Remote node access key: If this a remote node, enter its access key.
The (node) makes calls to the cloud (hub) and must identify itself with this guid(). The guid is given by Thru.
- When you are finished filling out the node info, click Add.
Thanks for your feedback.