Receive a $50 Amazon.com voucher for your review!
Through the end of 2022, we are giving a US$50 Amazon.com voucher to each Thru customer who submits a review that is approved and published by G2!
Why are reviews important to us?
At Thru, we use G2 reviews to understand what customers want and prioritize product changes.
Additionally, writing a G2 review helps others find the best managed file transfer (MFT) solution for their organization and reduces the pain of purchasing decisions. Your review gives others an inside look and valuable insights into different products.
How to Leave an MFT Review on G2 in 3 Simple Steps
Watch our short video or go to the 3 steps below.
How to Leave a G2 Review
- Create an account or log in to G2 with your LinkedIn account or business email. This will help G2 verify your identity and business information.
- Write your honest review, answering questions such as
- How likely is it that you would recommend this solution to a friend or colleague?
- What do you like best?
- What do you dislike?
- What problems are you solving with this solution? What benefits have you realized?
- At what organization did you most recently use this solution?
- Are you a current user of this solution?
- What is your primary role when using this solution?
- Do you or your company/organization implement, resell or consult on behalf of this solution or the company that makes it?
How to Ensure Your G2 Review Gets Approved & Published
|Use your real identity.||Use a personal or non-business email. G2 won’t be able to validate your review.|
|Be candid and balance your review with the good and bad. This makes your review more authentic and reliable.||Be overwhelmingly positive or negative. It makes your review seem inaccurate and unreliable.|
|Include details. Mention the level of expertise you have with our product, how you use it and why you use it. This will not only help us meet your needs, but also help readers understand common use cases and benefits.||Make false and unflattering statements of fact about companies or users. It’s wrong and your account could be banned.|
|Include screenshots. They’re not required, but they help your review get accepted.||Leave a review if you have not used the product in more than two years.|
|Use your own words and experience.||Plagiarize other reviews.|
FAQs for Leaving a G2 Review
What link should I use when I leave my review?
What if I don’t have a G2 User Profile?
Can I leave an anonymous G2 review?
Can I update my post after it’s been accepted?
How long does it take for my review to be approved?
If you have additional questions, please contact sales or your account representative.