By writing a G2 review, you help others find the best managed file transfer (MFT) solution for their organization and reduce the pain of purchasing decisions. You give others an inside look into the MFT solution with valuable insights.
How to Leave an MFT Review on G2 in 3 Simple Steps
Here’s how to leave a G2 review:
- Create an account or log in to G2 with a LinkedIn account or business email. This will help G2 verify your identity and business information.
- Write your honest review, answering all the questions.
These questions could include:
- How likely is it that you would recommend this solution to a friend or colleague?
- What do you like best?
- What do you dislike?
- What problems are you solving with this solution? What benefits have you realized?
- At what organization did you most recently use this solution?
- Are you a current user of this solution?
- What is your primary role when using this solution?
- Do you or your company/organization implement, resell or consult on behalf of this solution or the company that makes it?
Here’s how to ensure that your review gets approved and published.
|Use your real identity.||Use a personal or non-business email. G2 won’t be able to validate your review.|
|Be candid and balance your review with the good and bad. This makes your review more authentic and reliable.||Be overwhelmingly positive or negative. It makes your review seem inaccurate and unreliable.|
|Include details. Mention the level of expertise you have with our product, how you use it and why you use it. This will not only help us meet your needs, but also help readers understand common use cases and benefits.||Make false and unflattering statements of fact about companies or users. It’s wrong and your account could be banned.|
|Include screenshots. They’re not required, but they help your review get accepted.||Leave a review if you haven’t used a product in more than two years.|
|Plagiarize other reviews.|
FAQs for Leaving a G2 Review
What link should I use when I leave my review?
Use the link provided to you so that G2 can easily track it.
What if I don’t have a G2 User Profile?
You’ll need to create a profile to leave a review. You can create one with your LinkedIn credentials or your business email so G2 can verify your information.
Can I leave an anonymous G2 review?
Yes. Near the end of the review form is an area that says, “I would like this review to appear as unattributed.” When you click the checkbox, your name and image won’t be public.
Can I update my post after it’s been accepted?
Yes. You can edit or update any of your reviews to reflect your current experience and understanding of our product.
How long does it take for my review to be approved?
Please allow at least 2 business days for your review to be approved. G2 reads every review before they’re published.
If you have more questions, please contact sales.