Managed File Transfer Connector (MFT) for Boomi
Add guaranteed delivery and persistence to file transfers in Boomi
Our MFT Connector for Boomi, available in AtomSphere, enterprises regain control of file transfers – dramatically shortening cross-vendor integration times and providing granular visibility into file exchanges company-wide.
How It Works
Our certified connector adds drag-and-drop file transfer operations in AtomSphere:
- Uses the Thru data channel API.
- Exchanges file data and metadata between Boomi and Thru.
- Manages all file pickup, drop off and exception handling.
Use Cases for MFT Connector for Boomi
At any step in a process, Boomi retrieves a file from Thru using the File Pickup operation. The data received from Thru can be merged with other data, transformed and sent to enterprise applications via API calls in the Boomi process.
Insurance agencies use Thru to send files to the enterprise for data processing and analysis. Boomi retrieves the files from Thru using the On File Pickup Source operation. High quality data is then parsed, transformed and sent to enterprise applications via API calls in the Boomi process.
An enterprise receives files from Thru with the On File Pickup Source operation. After retrieving them, Boomi zips the files and archives them in an Amazon S3 endpoint.
- Drag and drop Thru microservice into Boomi processes
- No custom coding required for:
- Guaranteed delivery
- Fault tolerance
No Workflow Interruptions
- Loosely coupled endpoints
- Unlimited file size
- Automatic retry and checkpoint restart
Faster Partner Onboarding
- Flexible and stable partner configuration
- Unlimited number of partners per process
- Self-service portal further simplifies onboarding