Allows you to choose or create an SFTP Endpoint.
Clicking on will display the End Point Detail.
SFTP Client end points require the following fields be completed:
- End Point Name – Give this SFTP source a name to help you identify what process this source is a part of.
- Description – You can write a description of this source so you remember exactly what process this source is being used for.
- Client IP Address – Clients accessing transport manager must be white listed.
Transport Manager Access
- Host – OptiPaaS will automatically create the SFTP host URL
- Port – OptiPaaS will automatically fill in Port 22
- User – OptiPaaS will automatically create the username
- Auth Type – Certificate (Public Key) or Password based
- Certificate (Public Key) – Copy and paste the private key here. Public key will be extracted from private key and used for authentication.
- Private Key Password – for certificate based authentication when protected by additional password. (optional)
- Certificate Expiration – define the date that the certificate will expire
Once you click Okay
The following information will be displayed :