SFTP Server end points require the following fields be completed:
- End Point Name – Give this SFTP source a name to help you identify what process this source is a part of.
- Description – You can write a description of this source so you remember exactly what process this source is being used for.
- Host – Fill in the SFTP host URL.
- Port – Default port is 22
- User – Fill in a username from the SFTP site that you are connecting to.
- Auth Type – Choose to authenticate to the SFTP source via password or private key.
- Certificate (Public Key) – Copy and paste the private key here. Public key will be extracted from private key and used for authentication.
Note : SFTP client and server authentication keys should be provided in OpenSSH (PEM) format.
- Private Key Password – for certificate based authentication when protected by additional password. (optional)
- Certificate Expiration – define the date that the certificate will expire.
Thanks for your feedback.