Competing in a crowded market often takes the grit to differentiate and consistently outperform your expectations – most importantly your customer’s expectations.
As a company, Thru’s product strategy has always been influenced by customers, helping us constantly cover new grounds and challenge ourselves in ways we couldn’t have otherwise.
2016 has been a very exciting year at Thru. We are excited to see that Thru has been positioned by Gartner in the 2016 Magic Quadrant for Enterprise File Synchronization and Sharing among the top 13 players worldwide. Being positioned in the Magic Quadrant for the second year in a row is a true testament to Thru’s ability to compete in this swarming market and constantly win in spite of not having the kind of market share that most have with glut of free users.
Thru has had the advantage of staying focused on the enterprise. We have won some kudos in this report with the ability to handle large volumes and offer enterprise-grade security at a flexible pricing model. Furthermore, Thru truly differentiates itself from others for its architecture and extensive APIs built for the needs of large and mid-size enterprises, which allows for deep integration into their current business applications and processes. Dell EMC, VMware and Manhattan are just some of the good examples of these scenarios and needs.
If you are looking for a solution that can offer the below advantages, Thru might just be the right solution for you.
- Solve complex needs of your business
- Offer powerful security built for the enterprises
- Scale to support large volumes of mid-size and large enterprises
- Provide a rich set of APIs to integrate with applications and IT systems
- Offer deep integration with Office 365 and industry’s best Outlook plug-in
- Deliver highest customer satisfaction and ease of implementation
- Offer a pricing model that’s affordable and offers the best value
- Deliver business continuity even with remote offices and unreliable satellite connections
Disclaimer: Gartner does not endorse any vendor, product or service depicted in its research publications, and does not advise technology users to select only those vendors with the highest ratings or other designation. Gartner research publications consist of the opinions of Gartner’s research organization and should not be construed as statements of fact. Gartner disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to this research, including any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.