Thru, Inc Special Projects Coordinator
Location: Dallas-Ft. Worth, Texas
Employee Type: Full-Time Employee
Thru is looking for a highly motivated and professional Special Projects Coordinator who can also support Thru’s internal Special Projects as “Customers.” Under direct supervision, this individual will be responsible for planning and execution of Projects involving new release deployment and Customer implementation. Candidates for this position will have an in-depth understanding of Project Management and experience with representing the Company with Customers.
Headquartered in Irving, Texas, we have offices and employees around the world. Thru’s Customers are some of the largest, most demanding global enterprises, including numerous Fortune Global 500 corporations. Thru provides security, reliability and transparency in a world where currency is the exchange of information.
- Work in conjunction with Sales, Operations, Engineering, Finance & Marketing in implementing and monitoring budgets for all Assigned Special Projects including Development Projects
- Requires minimal supervision to understand and execute full scope of any assignment
- Customer-facing Special Projects:
- Ultimate decision-maker and tie-breaker for THRU on Customer facing Special Projects Team matters
- Provide Contract oversight and guidance and manages the Contract
- Direct/lead team members toward Contractual objectives
- Understand the Customer’s business objectives, needs and requirements expected of Thru
- Ensure Alignment with Customer Strategic Direction and Thru planned deliverables
- Communicate overall Special Project goals & requirements & as appropriate, project goals, status and progress throughout the Program to identified key Customer personnel
- Develop Special Project Management Plans and Implementation Plans as necessary based on each contract
- Review and approve Special Project specific deliverables
- Coordinates participation of work groups, individuals and stakeholders
- Helps identify and remove Special Project barriers
- Assure quality of products that will meet the contract, Special Project goals & objectives
- Identify key risks and issues and help in resolutions, pulling in necessary resources
- Sign off on Special Project System Acceptance(s)
- Internal Development Project Management:
- Process owner for the release of new products or features (releases) from the development team creating a balance with the project’s key stakeholders.
- Responsible to facilitating deployment plans, sprint planning for deployment, new release demo for Sales, Marketing and Customer Success personnel.
- Possesses conflict resolution, does conversation by focusing on Thru values of openness, honesty and respect.
- Be a friendly communicative person, because when team is moving fast in product/feature release mode, communication is the effective force which holds the team together.
- Be expert in estimation and planning. Know how to create useful, reliable and practical plans for software deployment projects.
- Help team or individual to clarify goals and actions to achieve them.
- Ability to track and remove impediments.
- 8+ years supporting Technology Projects as a team member
- 2+ years managing Technology Projects
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience creating documented Customer Documents and user guides
- Familiar with sophisticated technology projects for Fortune 500 Companies, globally is a plus
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively across various technical and project management organizations
- Ability to successfully multitask several assignments without loss of quality or budget overruns
- Reliable and available for the job when required
- BS or BA is required
- Current Microsoft certifications a plus
Thru offers excellent benefits, generous PTO and a strong management group to ensure we, as a team, fulfill our defined business goals. Our approach to success is we provide guidance and career enhancing growth for our employees who in return deliver tremendous results for Thru and our Customers. We require committed and hardworking people to meet the significant challenges in front of us. We know from experience that your role in the success of Thru will be a bright spot in your career and something to be proud of for a long time.
Thru is an Equal Opportunity Employer
If you are interested in applying for this position, please upload your CV/resumé.
Please be sure to specify the Job Position Title in the Subject Line.