Consolidate and Simplify Your IT Management
Thru provides a comprehensive API for configuration, management, monitoring and alerts. Most functions available through the web portal are available with the REST API, making Thru a programmable headless MFT. It allows integration in a complex enterprise solution and complete orchestration by integration platforms (EiPaaS) or other external software applications.
The management API can configure primary Thru entities, including customer instances, file workflows, partner organizations, protocol endpoints and user accounts.
- Create, modify, delete, disable or activate entities via API calls.
- Configure relationships between entities, e.g., subscribe organizations to file flows.
- Retry file delivery to EiPaaS flows or to organization endpoints.
- Delete specific files.
Our monitoring API retrieves file transfer and other activity information and passes it to external applications to increase visibility.
- Search and retrieve various Thru alerts according to different criteria, including severity, status, type, flow, organization, endpoint or date range.
- Enable external security information and event management systems (SIEM) to retrieve Thru’s alert data and incorporate it into integrated monitoring dashboards.
With our API, you can develop your own connector to integrate Thru with third-party proprietary software. This development results in connectors that are similar to our certified EiPaaS connectors.
Dell EMC Automatically Creates Users with Our API