Consolidate and Simplify Your IT Management
Thru provides a comprehensive API for configuration, management, monitoring and alerts. Most functions available through the web portal are available with the REST API, making Thru a programmable headless MFT. It allows integration in a complex enterprise solution and complete orchestration by integration platforms (iPaaS) or other external software applications.
The management API can configure primary Thru entities, including customer instances, file workflows, partner organizations, protocol endpoints and user accounts.
- Create, modify, delete, disable or activate entities via API calls.
- Configure relationships between entities, e.g., subscribe organizations to file flows.
- Retry file delivery to iPaaS flows or to organization endpoints.
- Delete specific files.
Our monitoring API retrieves file transfer and other activity information and passes it to external applications to increase visibility.
- Search and retrieve various Thru alerts according to different criteria, including severity, status, type, flow, organization, endpoint or date range.
- Enable external security information and event management systems (SIEM) to retrieve Thru’s alert data and incorporate it into integrated monitoring dashboards.
With our data channel API, develop your own connector to integrate Thru with third-party software or any application that consumes data over a REST API. The connector service API pulls and pushes. For example, a retailer can build an integration with the connector service API so Thru makes point-of-sale reports from stores directly available to inventory management software.
The connector service API supports parallel upload. Note: Large file downloads consume more memory. If you need to support the pickup of very large files, arriving files need to be persisted before proceeding to processing.
Dell EMC Automatically Creates Users with Our API