Thru, Inc Account Executive
Location: Dallas, Texas (Local Candidates Only)
Employee Type: Full-Time Employee
Set your career off to a new course in a challenging and rewarding role with Thru, Inc. Thru is a leading software company for Enterprise Managed File Transfer (MFT) solutions based out of Las Colinas, TX. With over 15 years of innovation, Thru is recognized as Visionary and many of our Partners are leaders in their respective industries for example, MuleSoft, Boomi, Informatica and Salesforce.com to mention a few.
- Proactively sell Thru’s services and generate maximum value for Thru, yourself and the customer.
- Proactively seek new business opportunities within existing Thru accounts assigned to you.
- Adhere to the Thru account management procedure and accurately input all information in Thru’s CRM. (Salesforce.com)
- Maintain accurate sales forecasts; including contract value, close dates, in-service dates and customer driven requests at all times.
- Input and track all activity into Thru CRM. (Saleforce.com)
- Keep up-to-date on Thru’s vision and strategy, marketing programs and product roadmap; and brief clients appropriately.
- Collaborate within Thru to obtain timely support for sales activities, including but not limited to demonstrations, trials, and proposals.
- Demonstrate knowledge of the client’s business and its competitive landscape and demonstrate understanding of the client’s operational processes, seeking to identify Thru solutions that address client’s needs and lead efforts to sell such solutions.
- Compellingly communicate Thru’s capabilities to address business and IT needs that support the client’s business objectives.
- Provide timely input and feedback to Thru management on market and competitive trends and product requirements.
- Be a Thru solution expert; understanding how Thru’s products meets the customer’s needs.
- Maintain regular communication and liaison with clients at a senior level to discover new opportunities.
- Develop and managing a pipeline of new business and meeting revenue quotas set.
- Report on customer feedback to appropriate team. You will act as the key interface between the customer and all relevant divisions.
- Positively represent Thru and maintain our core value of integrity and to boldly go where no man has gone before.
- Must be fluent in English.
- Evidence of structured solution sales approach.
- Highly proficient with Salesforce.com.
- Experience working with a reseller channel partner program.
- Excellent oral, written and presentation skills.
- Enthusiastic, highly motivated individual with a serious work ethic.
- Ability to also work as part of a team with superior communication, interpersonal and negotiation skills.
- Experience in selling IT infrastructure and secure file transfer solutions.
Thru offers competitive compensation packages including rich medical, dental, vision, disability, life insurance coverages, equity and generous matching in our IRA program. Come-as-you-are casual dress environments, and certain disciplines can qualify for education subsidies. Our PTO policy, flexible work schedules, paid holidays and a subsidized gym membership allow you to balance your work with your non-work life.
Thru is an Equal Opportunity Employer
If you are interested in applying for this position, please upload your CV/resumé.
Please be sure to specify the Job Position Title in the Subject Line.