Thru, Inc Customer Success Specialist
Location: Dallas-Ft. Worth, Texas
Employee Type: Full-Time Employee
Thru is looking for a highly motivated and professional Customer Success Specialist who can also support Thru’s employees as “Customers.” Under direct supervision, this individual will be responsible for implementation and support of Thru, Inc. platforms for both external and internal customers. Candidates for this position will have an in-depth understanding of Microsoft Windows platforms.
Headquartered in Irving, Texas, we have offices and employees around the world. Thru’s Customers are some of the largest, most demanding global enterprises, including numerous Fortune Global 500 corporations. Thru provides security, reliability and transparency in a world where currency is the exchange of information.
- Resolve routine technical issues independently. Direct more complex incidents to Tier II and Tier III personnel for support
- Administrate Thru’s O365 environment
- Monitor data center environments with Splunk and Qualys tools
- Support internal departments system to include RingCentral phones system, department PC, and corporate IT systems
- Onboarding of new employees
- Assist in tier 1 and tier 2 support
- Will assist in data entry, reporting, and account management in Salesforce
- Administer Microsoft AD users and groups
- Review application and systems logs and escalate to proper the proper personnel
- Participate in customer and internal projects as required
- Document technical specifications, run books and other requirements to support each application
- Gain solid understanding of the business process, workflows and data requirements for each Thru, Inc. application
- Develop deep understanding of applications, supporting infrastructure and systems integration
- Plan and develop use-case test plans and perform unit testing
- Provide on-call support for internal and external customers
- Triage problems and resolve issues
- Plan for and apply application software patches
- Requires minimal supervision to understand and execute full scope of any assignment
- 4+ years supporting Microsoft products and IT infrastructure
- 2+ years trouble ticket support
- 2+ years PC and desktop support
- 2+ years code promotion and change control
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience creating documented IT Technical Documents and user guides
- Familiar with networking and TCP stack
- Firewall administration and VPN experience is a plus
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively across various technical and project management organizations
- 24×7 network/technical environment including desktop and customer support
- Ability to successfully multitask several assignments without loss of quality or budget overruns
- Reliable and available for the job when required
- BS in Information Systems Management is required
- Current Microsoft certification
Thru offers excellent benefits, generous PTO and a strong management group to ensure we, as a team, fulfill our defined business goals. Our approach to success is we provide guidance and career enhancing growth for our employees who in return deliver tremendous results for Thru and our Customers. We require committed and hardworking people to meet the significant challenges in front of us. We know from experience that your role in the success of Thru will be a bright spot in your career and something to be proud of for a long time.
Thru is an Equal Opportunity Employer
If you are interested in applying for this position, please upload your CV/resumé.
Please be sure to specify the Job Position Title in the Subject Line.