Thru, Inc Senior Accountant
Location: Dallas-Ft. Worth, Texas
Employee Type: Full-Time Employee
Mail resumes to: Thru Inc., 909 Lake Carolyn Pkwy, Suite 1500, Irving, TX 75039
Date posted: 06/21/2021
- Minimum M.A. in Accounting required and (24) months’ work experience. Foreign degree equivalency acceptable.
- Experience in Accounting with CRM/ERP Salesforce systems and Microsoft Excel skills required.
- Prepare and analyze financial statements, budgets, internal and external reports using accrual-based FASB standard (ASC 606) GAAP and IASB IFRS 15.
- Reconcile cash flow vs. budget producing variant report. Responsible for the implementation and monitoring of financial system and procedures and the supervision of general accounting including accounts receivable and accounts payable.
- Prepare and analyze income and balance sheet statements, internal reports, consolidating statements and various other accounting statements and reports.
- Analyze financial reports and records, making recommendations relative to the accounting of reserves, assets, and expenditures.
- Review and verify the accuracy of journal entries and accounting classifications assigned to various records. Work directly with all outside accounting firms to accurately produce multiple local, state and federal tax returns on an ongoing basis.
- Responsible for integration principles between CRM/ERP system (Salesforce) and accounting systems.
- Review the information collected to ensure that all financial data is accurate ensuring that no fraud or gross errors are present.
Be a part of a team with a purpose. Thru offers competitive compensation packages including rich medical, dental, vision, disability, life insurance coverages, equity and generous matching in our IRA program. Come-as-you-are casual dress environments, and certain disciplines can qualify for education subsidies. Our PTO policy, flexible work schedules, paid holidays and a subsidized gym membership allow you to balance your work with your non-work life.
Thru is an Equal Opportunity Employer
If you have questions about this position, please contact us.
Please specify the job title in the subject line.