Those of you in the Commercial Real Estate Finance (CREF) industry are undoubtedly aware of how difficult it is to manage file exchange processes across your company’s ever-changing network of partners and customers. Do the below challenges give your IT department headaches?
- Large amounts of files need to be shared with countless process participants
- Significant time demands for onboarding and managing partners for file exchange activity
- Lack of centralized visibility of file exchanges for monitoring and control
- Inefficiencies in developing and maintaining complex file exchange processes
If your company is experiencing any of the above, then we highly recommend you view our webinar, Solving File Sharing Challenges for Commercial Real Estate Finance with Cloud-Based MFT, hosted by Al Carvalho, VP of Enterprise Solutions at Thru.
Watch this webinar and learn how Thru’s managed file transfer platform, Thru OptiPaaS™, helps CREFs do the following:
- Scale collaboration between CREFs and unlimited partners
- Separate responsibilities for partner file exchange
- Support multiple process types: point-to-point, one-to-many, many-to-one
- View file transfers between limitless partners with a single pane-of-glass
- Securely schedule, track and control high volume file exchanges